At the end of this article, you will be able to get answer to this question, can ginger and garlic shrink fibroid?
You need to know that, fibroid is an abnormal growth in or outside of a woman’s womb or uterus, and it’s not a cancerous form of growth. Fibroid may cause abdominal pains, painful sex, heavy menstrual flow, and in most cases infertility.
Types of Fibroid
There are different types of fibroid depending on the location of the fibroid in the female body, whether in the womb or outside the womb
The different types of fibroids are;
- Intramural Fibroids; grows in the intramuscular wall of the womb
- Subserosal Fibroids: grows outside the womb
- Pedunculated Fibroid: these are subserosal fibroid that develops a stem
- Submucosal develops in the myometrium of the uterus
There are many home remedies or foods that can help shrink fibroid or reduce the size of fibroids. But in this post we are going to concentrate on whether ginger and garlic can shrink your fibroid.
CAN GARLIC SHRINK FIBROIDS ?
Garlic has been used by humans for thousands of years and was used in Ancient Egypt for both culinary purposes and its health and medicinal benefits.
It’s botanical name is Allium sativum and belongs to the genus Allium which is closely related to onion, leek and shallot. It is commonly used as a flavouring agent, is one of the spices used in cooking various delicacies.
A chemical compound in garlic, allicin is thought to be responsible for the effectiveness and smell of garlic
Some of the Health Benefits of Garlic include;
- Reduces the risk of brain and lungs cancer
- It’s antibacterial properties helps to treat many intestinal bacterial infections
- Can reduce high cholesterol levels, and high blood pressure levels in the patients with hypertension
- Helps to combact common cold and early signs of osteroarthritis
Garlic is a rich source of vitamin C and B6 which are very effective in balancing hormones in female. It’s antioxidant properties can no doubt help with fibroids and stops its further growth.
Consumption of garlic also removes catabolic wastes from the pelvic cavity, uterine and ovarian tissue, thereby reversing fibroid growth. To achieve this, chew garlic cloves on a regularly and put some to your food.
CAN GINGER SHRINK FIBROID ?
Ginger belongs to plant family that includes cardamom and turmeric. It’s also one of the spices in cooking delicious meals. The aroma and effects are because of the presence of ketones, especially the gingerols, which appear to be the primary chemical component of the herb.
Some of the Health Benefits of Ginger include:
- Reduces pains and inflammation, and could benefit those with arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
- Garlic stimulates circulation and has a warming effect
- It can inhibit the the common cold virus.
- Can also inhibit intestinal bacteria such as Salmonella.
- It can also reduces gas and painful spasms in the intestinal tract
- Possible prevention stomach ulcers caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
Ginger assist the body to fight hormonal imbalance by stimulating the glands that secrete female hormones. As a result, the excess supply of oestrogen is paused and the growth of the fibroid is checked. You can take grated fresh ginger or swallow a ginger capsule or drink ginger soup
CAN GINGER AND GARLIC SHRINK FIBROID ?
According to certain scientific studies, ginger possesses some fibroid preventing and fibroid-reducing properties as a result of it’s ability to stimulate endocrine gland the regulates female hormones.
In terms of garlic, it can reverse fibroid growth due to it antioxidant properties. It is also rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B and are also effective in balancing female hormore.
So from your undertanding of this article, can ginger and garlic shrink fibroid ? Drop your comments